Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Breaking Our Own Hearts


         Have you ever just though about heartbreak? It sucks, bad. But is it always the other person's fault? When I really thought about it I realized, maybe it's me that is breaking my own heart? Weird to think about right? I mean, why would I break my own heart? But I constantly create these perfect images in my head about my life. Perfect clothes, hair, and of course the perfect boyfriend. I've even caught myself thinking about a life I could have with guys I barely know. I dream about these perfect scenarios and then wake up to my normal life. How am I not supposed to be heartbroken from that? Creating these perfect dreams is part of the reason why I get so heartbroken. How many of you get SO attached to a guy after a couple of dates? You put all of your hopes of a relationship and life into one guy that you barely know, how fair is that? Then, when it doesn't work out you're left devastated. We have got to quit putting so much hope into guys, other people, and material things and put our faith into ourselves and God. Doing this will help us from heartbreak and eventually the right guy will come along and everything will fall into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment